This website is operated by the World Health and Life Coalition (“COMUSAV”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE:
- Although COMUSAV has made every effort to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of its inclusion, you should be aware that COMUSAV accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided on this website, COMUSAV is not responsible for the content or use of any web page or message sent or received by you.
- All present and future copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights related to this website belong to COMUSAV and its licensors. You do not acquire any rights in the Website other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms. You agree to protect the property rights of COMUSAV and its licensors, and agree to immediately notify COMUSAV in writing at [email protected] upon learning of any unauthorized access or any use of the website that infringes any property rights
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, or your organization's non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale, sell or distribute in any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether through hyperlinks on the Internet or otherwise, unless authorized in writing by COMUSAV. To request authorization, you must send an email to [email protected] with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the links; (b) your company name; (c) the email address and phone number or technical contact responsible for the links; and (d) the address of the website where the home page links will appear. You may not use the COMUSAV name or misuse the COMUSAV brand in any way, such use or misuse will be determined solely at the discretion of COMUSAV.
- You will not use this website for illegal purposes and, in particular, you agree not to send, use, copy, publish or allow any advertisement that is defamatory or obscene or that is abusive, indecent or that violates the privacy of users or any person. . You agree not to send any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- COMUSAV reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to improve, modify, alter, interrupt or permanently suspend all or part of this website and restrict or prohibit access to it.
- Although this website may provide links to other websites, COMUSAV has no control over such sites. COMUSAV cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or lack of content, or the security of any activity carried out on other sites. Your use of such sites is at your own risk.
- If you breach these terms, COMUSAV may, optionally, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with further access.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranty unless specifically stated and COMUSAV accepts no liability arising in connection with this website. Your sole recourse is to discontinue use of this website.
- These terms may be modified by COMUSAV from time to time. Your use of this website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Spanish law, whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any question or query you have in relation to this website or in relation to COMUSAV should be sent through our contact form, or you can write to us at: [email protected]